Saturday, October 27, 2012

News Dump: The Punk Is Alive!

So I haven't dropped any posts in a few days, I know, I suck. I had a lot of work including trying to arrange an exclusive interview (the subject chickened out over some questions that would make the president look bad) for the site. Between that, hunting for work, the storm here in Florida and squatting in DDO waiting for them to open the halloween festival event I kind of let things slip here.

Anyone see the creepy get out the vote video the Obama camp has out? I might have to start calling him president bad touch  at this rate. He certainly has raped the economy. Between Lena Dunham, Sandra Fluke, Gloria Allred and all the hubbub about voting with your lady parts I wouldn't let my girlfriend attend an Obama rally without a forty caliber rape whistle... assuming I was in to chicks dumb enough to support this administration I mean. Seriously, the guy is starting to make old Bill  "Lift your skirt so I can wet the tip of this cohiba" Clinton look restrained and respectful. The folks over at the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler have some great commentary on the whole situation here if you want to take a look, and you know you do. They are even more profane than me, after all.

Despite all the media confusion over Benghazi the real stuff seems pretty damning, white house communications now confirm that the office of the secretary of defense and the secretary of state were in real time communications with the consulate, we had forces on hand that could respond including an AC-130 that was refused permission to fire, and General David Petraeus (currently the director of the CIA, the guy is hard as hell, read here) has stated he was all for giving the go ahead for troops to do their thing. More and more it looks like we didn't act because this administration cared more about Libyan lives than American ones.

According to this article Charles Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?” concerning his son, one of the brave and highly trained men who died defending ambassador Stevens,



No comments:

Post a Comment