Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NFL Unchecked

So, I gave myself a couple of days to chill out about it but.... Where the hell were the refs on sunday? I know they are replacement refs, the regulars are involved in a dispute with the league. Fine, but do you need all that much training to call the multiple head hits that took place in the Patriots versus Ravens. I'll admit I'm a partisan, I have a Bledsoe jersey for crying out loud but sunday was insane. I lost count of the hits to Branch's head, the man had to feel like he was in a boxing match instead of a football game and all the announcers could talk about was how the Ravens had practiced for the dirty style of play under the replacement refs. I like a game with some bang, hard hitting plays and a certain... intensity, but even I am beginning to want the old refs back.

No comments:

Post a Comment