Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shadowrun Online

I'm  huge fan of Shadowrun, even if I can rarely get a group together to actually play it. For years there has been rumors of an MMO based on the setting, a massively multiplayer version of the SNES or Sega Genesis, and not the abortion that came out for the X-Box. Well, months ago it was revealed something was in the works on the dumpshock forums, and now there is a kickstarter up. This looks like it is going to be the real deal, and I'm planning on donating to it when I get my next pay, other good causes have been eating in to my budget or I would do it this week, I am going to have to see what my budget allows for but I might just empty the bank account I have for games. Yes I have an account for buying games, it keeps me from justifying further purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment