Sunday, July 8, 2012

Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch?

Bill Maher keeps using Wayne Brady's name as some sort of code for a wimpy black guy when talking about the President and how he isn't scary or aggressive enough. Wayne Brady responded with the following rather amusing rant edited here for brevity...

But even Bill Maher — like, I’ve had Bill Maher twice now, when referencing Obama, he’s like, ‘Yeah, you know, with your Wayne Brady.’ So, that means it’s a diss to Obama to be called me because he wants a brother-brother, or what he perceives. Just because you fuck black hookers, just because you have that particular black experience....    Now, I’m not saying I’m Billy Badass, but if Bill Maher has his perception of what’s black wrapped up, I would gladly slap the shit out of Bill Maher in the middle of the street, and then I want to see what Bill Maher would do....  I’d get sued and lose my house and it’s not worth it for me, but the black man part of me would be so satisfied to slap the shit out of him in front of Cocoa and Ebony and Fox, the three ladies of the night that he has hired … and Fancy, who also happened to be named Tyrique at one point.
 Please Wayne, do it, this unfunny ass has been decrying conservative bigotry and hate while calling the daughters of candidates every filthy name in the book and inventing a few new ones for way too long. Someone has to take him down a peg and if you did it I know people would be lined up behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment