Thursday, July 26, 2012

Full Of Win: A Budget Gourmand Food Update

I love Nutella. Let me reiterate because saying it once does not properly express it. I looooooooove nutella. That gooey, chocolatey, hazelnutty spread will make me stab a fool if they get between me and a jar. A few years ago they came out with their snack & go containers with a compartment of nutella and another with miniature bread sticks and those are awesome, my only quibble would be that they missed out with not using pretzel sticks. The salty-sweet combination would be epic.

Now Ferrero is selling a Nutella snack and drink container, with the third partition containing sweet iced tea in it to cleanse the palate between bites of chocolatey goodness. Unfortunately while it is sold everywhere else in the world it is not available in the U.S. or Canada except through Amazon.com, between this and kinder eggs being illegal here I'm starting to wonder why the world hates chocolate-loving Americans. If the idea of the Nutella snack & drink pack does not make you want to get your grubby mitts on one you have no soul or no taste buds, and are therefor a bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment